PROFESSIONAL & 4 CLEAR STEP PROCESS
– Notice of commencement of construction work to local authorities in writing
– Notice to neighboring households
– Take pictures of the current situation (if needed)
– Hanging construction signs:
+ Project information signboard
+ Signboard of construction regulations
+ Safety signs at work
+ Construction warning sign
– Prepare the ground, borrow sidewalks, prepare electricity and water sources for construction.
– Preparation of construction permit documents, including:
+ Building permit
+ Drawings applying for construction permits
– Prepare detailed construction design documents as a technical basis for construction.
– Locating the construction boundary, determining the standard height code +0.000
– Prepare labor, prepare the material supply process.
– Prepare construction process for pressing piles: reinforced concrete piles or melaleuca piles (if any).
– Dig foundation pits, dig pedestals, pour concrete for foundations and dams.
– Erection of formwork, reinforcement, concrete pouring of pedestal, bracing.
– Digging soil, building septic tanks, manholes.
– Erection of reinforcement, formwork and concrete pouring of columns.
– Build walls to cover and shield works according to technical requirements.
– Install formwork, install beam reinforcement, floor according to technical drawings.
– Install underground technical pipe system.
– Pour concrete beams, floors.
– Construction of partition walls, construction of stairs.
– Construction and installation of power lines, underground water pipes.
– Plastering ceilings and walls inside and outside the house.
– Construction and waterproofing of exposed and negative floors.
– Plastering, painting ceilings, walls inside and outside the house, painting doors.
– Decorative stone tiles.
– Installation of doors, gates, railings
– Construction and installation of electrical equipment, water, sanitary equipment, toilets, lavabo, faucets, sinks, indoor and outdoor lighting.
– Construction and installation of wooden furniture such as kitchen cabinets, bookshelves (if any) …
– Cleaning works, fixing errors, completing and handing over the house.